PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PAST EVENT ~ SEE THE MAIN EVENTS PAGE FOR NEW EVENTS
Category: Arts & Crafts
Date: Tue 3rd August 2021
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: National Trust Car Park, Corfe Castle
Phone: 07726 597318
Booking Required: Yes
Medieval Murder Mystery Walk by the Castle
July 21st & 28th and August 3rd, 11th & 17th. 7pm till 8.30pm (see other dates below)
Travel back in time and join our period costumed characters on a twilight walk in the shadow of the spectacular ruins of Corfe Castle.
The Anarchy, 1141, the civil war between King Stephen and the Empress Matilda. In this time of distrust and political intrigue Local Barons take advantage of the situation and change sides to suit their interests. Enter one Edgar De Redvers to track down and put a stop to Simony – the sale of fake Holy Relics. He is to continue his investigations with three lunchtime companions on an evening stroll. Who knows what secrets and plots are simmering beneath the tranquil surface of the beautiful Dorset countryside, just waiting to ferment & erupt into a chain of events leading to MURDER!
– Tickets – £5 a head (under 5’s free) Box Office – 07726 597318
– Numbers may be limited due to Covid so book early!
– Unfortunately the walk route is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
– Starting point North Castle Field – opposite Castle View NT car park just north of the Corfe Castle ruins on the A351. BH20 5DR
– OS Map reference = E-395900 N-82440 / what3words = yawned.months.single
LocationNational Trust Car Park
East Street, Corfe Castle, Dorset, BH20 5DR United Kingdom
Other Events near this Venue/Location