PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PAST EVENT ~ SEE THE MAIN EVENTS PAGE FOR NEW EVENTS
Time: 8:45 pm - 10:15 pm
Location: RSPB Arne, Arne
Booking Required: Yes
Explore RSPB Arne with us as the sun sets, twilight approaches and our nocturnal wildlife emerges.
Arne is a magical place as the day draws to a close. Join us to experience the dusk chorus, as most birds gather to roost, watch the sunset and listen to our nocturnal nature emerging to forage.
We’ll be using bat detectors and keeping torchlight to a minimum to fully experience our ‘nature by night’.
We’re hoping to see and hear bats, search for glow-worms and small mammals, but nature can be elusive!
The walk will take around 1.5 hours, then we’ll stop for a hot chocolate (included in the ticket).
Cost: Adult RSPB Member: £11.20, Child RSPB Member: £5.60, Adult non-RSPB member: £14.00, Child non-RSPB Member £7, (+ Eventbrite booking fee), non-members parking included in the ticket, for the duration of the event only.
Meet at the Welcome Area in the main car park at RSPB Arne.
If you require further information, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Our experiences at RSPB Arne follow the latest government guidance.
– You will not be required to wear a face mask, but are very welcome to do so.
– Social distancing will be maintained throughout the experience.
– Hand sanitiser will be available for use.
– Please ensure that you follow the most recent government guidelines on meeting in groups.
When booking please provide a valid phone number and e-mail as your booking confirmation will be sent via e-mail. We need a valid phone number (landline and mobile) in case we need to get hold of you urgently to update you with changes/cancellation. Thank you for your co-operation.
Arne Road, Arne, England, BH20 5BJ United Kingdom
Other Events near this Venue/Location
- Summer Solstice Morning Yoga - RSPB Arne - 21/06/2021 - 7:30 am - 10:00 am